If you've suffered more than once, natural remedies for gout can help you. Natural remedies can decrease your overall blood acidity (which will naturally decrease uric acid levels), help you reduce pain and swelling, and most importantly, teach you how to prevent future attacks.
Other conditions associated with gout
- Being overweight
- Kidney disease
- Food allergies
- Low potassium levels
- Drink plenty of water
- Add fresh lemon juice to your water (the juice of one lemon to your water 3-4 times a day will decrease overall blood acidity
- Eat potassium rich foods (bananas, potatoes with the skin)
- Brush your teeth with baking soda, and then swallow what remains rather than spitting it out (baking soda also decreases blood acidity)
- Add apple cider vinegar to your meals, in the form of salad dressing (made with extra virgin olive oil) or by adding one tablespoon to a small glass of water with honey and drinking it
- Avoid offending foods
- Take a bromelain supplement to help with inflammation
- Drink pure, unfiltered black cherry juice concentrate and drink several tablespoons per day
Natural Remedies for GoutWhile there's no one size fits all, these steps should help decrease uric acid levels in the blood. For more detailed information, on gouty arthritis remedies that work, click here to read about a program that has good success rates.
I hope these remedies give you some relief. For a more complete guide to the gout diet and other remedies that can help, click here. You'll be taken to another page that has a gout remedy program I recommend.
Return to Gouty Arthritis
Return to Avoid Gout
Return to Natural Remedies for Arthritis
Return from Natural Remedies for Gout to Natural Arthritis Relief.com HOME
New!CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.